Unlike other adventurers’ organizations that may pursue their own political agendas, however, the Mercenaries’ Guild does not in any way seek to “make the world a better place” or in any other way impose their morals or values on the working sell-sword. They value individual determination and personal choice. However, they will always get involved in the following areas:
• Misconduct by Mercenaries against their Employers, including merc betrayals without due notice.
• Misconduct by Employers against their Guilder Mercenaries, including surprise suicide contracts and double-dealing after the fact.
• Failure to pay fees that are owed (either by Mercenaries or by Employers)
• Interfering with or attacking Guild officials, buildings, or services
• Events that may destabilize the local economy.